Sitzbezug - Honda - CRF 150R - 2007-2023 - Basic - V4
SEAT COVER MATERIAL
- 100% Cotton Infused Polyesterr
- Rubberized Vinyl
- Abrasion Resistant Topcoat
- Remover old seat cover. Staples, flick them out with a flat blade screw driver, then complete with long-nose pliers.
- Ensure your seat cover is at a suitable temperature, as if it's too cold, it will not stretch so well. Ideal is 70°F- 90°F (21°C -32°C). If your work area is below this, either move to a warmer area for fitting, or use a hair dryer or heat gun to warm up the cover.
- Fitting, start with the front section, or nose. Position it dead center and pop in a few staples to hold it in place. 6mm staples are best, from an air powered gun, or electric high powered.
- Once the front has 2-3 staples, and you're happy with the centering, pull over the back edge, get it tight and centered... pop in a few staples again. Check it's straight. Then check again.
- Next you can pull one side over the knee area, put in a few staples. Pull it fairly tight. Next, do the other side. Tighter. Few staples there, then, check alignment once again. If you're 'off track', simple to remove a few staples and reposition.
- Then you can carefully pull and staple your way to the back of the seat on each side. Check alignment as you go!
- It can be good to involve a second person for this, can help to obtain a better end result. As you go, of course, looking for alignment and any ripples that form. If they do, remove staples in the area, and pull harder.
- Stick it back on the bike and you're done! Enjoy!